- WHAT’S NEW 2017
- SHOP TALK
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We may collect your personal information:
• from any correspondence between us
• if you report a problem with our site
• when you register on the site and subscribe to our printed and online publications, and email newsletters
We may collect information related to your visits to our site, which might include, but is not limited to:
• location data
• traffic data
• data that relates to the resources you access
• weblogs and other communication data
We may collect information on the device you use to access our site, including, but not limited to:
• your IP address
• your operating system
• the browser you are using
This data relates only to your browsing patterns and may be used to compile aggregated data: it does not identify you individually.
You always have the option to block the cookies using your browser’s control, settings; however, this may limit your visitor experience and prevent you from accessing all areas of our site.
Links This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys, contests and give-aways From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys, contests and give-aways. Participation in these activities is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award and deliver prizes and samples. You may be given the option of opting in to contact by a third party involved in the fulfilment process if their products or services might be of interest or value to you; however, this is entirely voluntary. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and may also be reported in Images magazines (print and online) solely as aggregated data.
We may use the data you provide to us or that we collect from you to:
• Respond to you
• Provide you with information that we believe will be of interest and value to you
• Allow you to use our site’s interactive features
• Notify you about changes to our site and service
• Allow selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information that they believe may be of interest and value to you
You may refuse for us to process or use your personal data for marketing purposes, or to share that data with third parties for their own marketing purposes. You can indicate this by selecting specific boxes on the registration form when you register to receive our services.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the site, your information is protected both online and offline. However, it is not possible for us to guarantee the security of your data that you transmit to our site and any such transmission of data is entirely at your own risk.
By using our site and providing us with personal information you are agreeing that we may transfer, store or process the data we collect from you at a location outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may disclose your personal information in order to:
• Comply with any legal obligation
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of 360 Communications Ltd, our customers, or others, which includes the exchanging of information with other companies and organisations to protect against fraud